Atlantic Environmental Service and Products, Inc.Add to Favorites
Air Duct Cleaning, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Fire & Water Damage Restoration
5852 Macy Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32211
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Be the first to add a photo!
REVIEWS Write a Review
Indoor air quality specialists
- General Info
- Since 1989, Atlantic-Environmental Service and Products has been evolving to become a premier source for Indoor Environmental solutions. Today, Atlantic-Environmental is continually refining its professional abilities to deliver more efficient and ingenious performance. We specialize in improving indoor air and water quality, while providing proven advice and recommendations on reducing energy consumption. Our knowledge is derived from a group of talented, highly skilled employees, with vast professional expertise. Additionally our alignment and partnerships with professionals and organizations, within their specific area of expertise, compliment our services and provide our clients with instant access to specialists in any of the environmental concerns. All of these professionals and companies utilize our services as an integral part of the resolution to indoor air environmental problems. Keeping pace with the rapid evolution of technology, we have emerged as the key player for delivering advanced indoor air and water systems to residential and business customers. Atlantic-Environmental has always been concerned with the indoor environmental conditions and their impact on everyone's daily lives. Established over 15 years ago, we quickly identified the neglected aspects related to indoor environment and energy consumption. Many existing products and services were extremely limited, providing only partial solutions. The market demanded new, innovative ideas and concepts. We supply new and innovative ideas and concepts. Based on powerful business models, Atlantic-Environmental identified needs, came up with new unique methods and integrated the environmental necessities of Air, Water, and Energy within one single, strong company. Our technical expertise, knowledge and professional abilities across multiple industries quickly established Atlantic-environmental as the dynamic leader in our field. Today residential and business customers can depend on Atlantic-Environmental to anticipate their specific demands. They adopt our unique products and technology, because they trust the company's tradition of delivering state-of-the-art, industry-proven solutions. Lana Yotka, The President and CEO of Atlantic Environmental Service and Products, vows to continue the revolution. Her vision is to continue providing all the services and products that gain our customers' trust and established our sound reputation. We will continue our efforts to offer best-in-class methods and work closely with our clients in defining their needs to determine the solution. In the world of automated email responses and endless voice mail loops, one of the values on which our company was founded, is to keep the company's communications human. Please contact us and we will be happy to answer your question in-person. However, if you prefer to email, fax, or write us.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Air Duct Cleaning, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Air system and air duct cleaning serving homes in the throughout the Florida counties of Duval, Clay, St. Johns, and Nassau. We also service commercial systems throughout the State of Florida.For a free written estimate please call 904-645-5288 or Toll Free 866-931-5484
- Payment Options
- Abatement, Honeywell, Thermastor
- Arlington Area. Crosee street Bernita
- Arlington, Greater Arlington
- Free Residential Inspection, Recommendations, and Service throughout the Florida counties of Duval, Clay, St. Johns, and Nassau.We also service commercial systems throughout the State of Florida.
Data provided by one or more of the following: Thryv, Data Axle, Yext.