PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
I was told that this was "the place" to go for scrapbook stuff. I have only been once. It is not all that it was made out to be. I will continue to shop at my local scrapbook stores and use Hobby Lobby for other crafts and projects. They do have a lot of other great craft items and my nieces absolutely have a great time there.
- General Info
- Bringing out the DIY in all of us with more than 70,000 arts, crafts, custom framing, floral, home décor, jewelry making, scrapbooking, fabrics, party supplies and seasonal products. We are here to help make your imagination and creativity a reality. Come visit us at our store conveniently located at 11250 Old St. Augustine Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32257 or shop with us anytime at Hobbylobby.com, and always be inspired to Live a Creative Life!
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sat: Sun Closed
- Hobby & Model Shops, Art Supplies, Artificial Flowers, Plants & Trees, Arts & Crafts Supplies, Beads, Cake Decorating Equipment & Supplies, Craft Supplies, Fabric Shops, Florists Supplies, Holiday Lights & Decorations, Home Decor, Lamps & Shades, Picture Frames, Quilting Materials & Supplies, Wedding Supplies & Services
- Art Supplies Artificial Shops Baking Supplies Classes (select stores) Crafts Custom Framing Fabric Fabric Shops Floral Arrangements Floral Supplies Frames Hobby & Model Shops Home Decor Home Décor Jewelry Making Supplies Needlework & Needlework Materials Party Supplies Picture Frame Shop Scrapbooking Wedding Rentals Wedding Supplies & Services
- Payment Options
- Baby Bee, Bead Treasure, Copic, Cricut, Green Tree Gallery, Heidi Swapp, His & Hers Studio, I Love this Cotton, I Love this Yarn, Liquitex, Prismacolor, Sizzix, Wilton, Winsor & Newton, the Paper Studio
- Southwood, Southeast Jacksonville