PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
These guys are good - just unassuming attitude and quality work at a fair price. Went once for an exhaust issue and back again when the clutch linkage on my ancient CJ7 went south. They and I both know that thing really needs way more help than I brought it in for but nary a word was said! Highly recommend.
YOUR CAR FIXED RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
- General Info
- Pro-Tech Automotive is proud to offer complete service and repair on domestic and asian vehicles. We feature only ASE certified Master technicians using the most up-to-date diagnostic and repair equipment and training to correctly diagnose and service your vehicles. Offers A/C repair, electrical systems, computer diagnostics, brakes and traction control systems, engine and transmission repair, scheduled maintenance, tune up, oil change, much more...
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & Supplies, Brake Repair, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Major Engine Repair or Replacement
- Brake Service
- Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups
- Oil Changes
- Ignition & Electrical Systems
- Cooling Systems
- Payment Options
- Right on the corner of Old Kings Rd and Sunbeam rd. 1/4 mile west of Phillips hwy (US1).
- Craven, Southeast Jacksonville
- Waiting room with free wifi.
- Other Information
Specialties: Domestic, Performance Cars
Fleet Services: Yes
Services: Air Conditioning & Heating, Major Engine Repair or Replacement, Brake Service, Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups, Oil Changes, Ignition & Electrical Systems, Cooling Systems
Brands Serviced: GMC, Lexus, Ford, Acura, Ram, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Dodge, Jeep, Mazda, Buick, Lincoln, Chevrolet, Toyota, Chrysler, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Honda, Scion, Cadillac
Appointment Needed: No