PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
AGGRESSIVE. EXPERIENCED. DYNAMIC.
- General Info
- We're dedicated to ensuring that we take care of all of our clients, and that their legal needs are met and exceeded. We offer high-quality legal work and personal client service. We’re committed to providing you with top notch legal support. We serve a wide range of clientele, and value every client relationship greatly. Each engagement benefits from the depth and breadth of our expertise. We approach every client with a focus on integrity, advocacy, and understanding. We fight for you!
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Attorneys, Bankruptcy Law Attorneys, Bankruptcy Services, Business Law Attorneys, Child Custody Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Divorce Attorneys, Estate Planning Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Immigration Law Attorneys, Insurance Attorneys, Legal Service Plans, Litigation & Tort Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Probate Law Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys
- Your Jacksonville Lawyer is a full service law firm that has proudly been serving Northeast Florida for over 25 years. We practice in the following: Criminal Defense- Felonies, DUI, Misdemeanors, Drug Crimes & More! Traffic- DUI, Speeding, Hit & Run, Moving Violations, Suspended License, & More! Family Law- Divorce,Child Support, Custody, Alimony, & More! Bankruptcy- Chapter 7 & 13, Debt Negotiation, & More! Personal Injury- Car Accidents, Slip & Fall, Drunk Driving & More! Probate & Trust- Wills, Living Trusts, Guardianship, & More! Business & Commercial- Formation, Acquisition, Contract & More!
- Payment Options
- 7545 Centurion Parkway Suite 108 Jacksonville, Florida 32256
- Deerwood, Southeast Jacksonville
- Convenient payment plans are available upon request.
- The Florida Bar, American Bar Association, The Jacksonville Bar Association
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Self, On Site, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Free Consultation: Yes