PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
- General Info
- My First Piano is best known for our "Play Period" program. The play period is a radically simple approach to buying a piano which solves nearly every obstacle facing piano shoppers today. It's simple to sign up for a play period, just pick the piano you like best, pay a small monthly fee, and start playing right away. Once you've spent some time with the instrument, you have option to use 100% of your monthly fees to purchase that piano or any other piano from our inventory. If you find that the piano isn't for you, you can return it no questions asked, or you can continue on a month to month basis until you figure out what to do. Students and families are discovering that by trying out a piano in their home for 6 to 12 months gives them all the perspective they need to make an informed purchase decision. Your options are no longer limited to paying retail prices at a dealer, taking a shot in the dark on a Craigslist ad or heading to WalMart for a cheap toy keyboard. My First Piano is also home of the Piano Revival Project which is an initiative rooted in the spirit of bringing life and beauty back to our industry by refinishing piano exteriors, restoring piano interiors, and renewing our community's ability to try piano. Through a team of creatives and artists we are witnessing a revival of this incredible instrument. We are planted at the crossroads of the Gilbert and Mesa area in Phoenix, Arizona and love the growing culture of this suburban sprawl.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Musical Instrument Rental, Pianos & Organs
- We sell, rent, buy, move, repair, tune, restore, and pretty much anything else you could dream of doing with pianos. We're you're one stop shop in the Phoenix, Arizona.
- Payment Options
- Casio, Kawai, Steinway, Yamaha, and more!
- Right next to KinderCare and Mesa High School. Look for the big "1818 Performing Arts" Written on our building!
- Reed Park
- Other Information